Too often spending on utilities is not veriﬁed due to an assumption of accuracy and cost eﬃciency. We often hear "As long as it looks right, we pay them". The utility company's position is that it is your responsibility to verify your bills.
Assuming your bills are correct or there is nothing you can do leaves your company vulnerable to errors and overcharges. An audit may be the best thing you can do now, with the potential of refunds and savings going straight to your bottom line.
• An audit of all electric (including 3rd party generation charges), water/sewer, and natural gas bills for errors and overcharges over the past 3-4 years
• A full analysis of current and past usage to ensure all tariﬀs are correct
• Correction of meter errors, demand errors, rate structures, and unnecessary minimum charges
• An analysis of current utility budgetary spending
• Audit of all local, long distance, wireless, data, and internet charges
• Evaluation of the cost eﬀectiveness of line charges, usage charges, and feature packages
• Constant monitoring of current changes occurring in all areas of the telephone industry for opportunities to lower monthly costs, consolidate services, and remove redundant or outdated charges
• Evaluate ways to improve energy efficiency in HVAC systems, Coolers, and Freezers
• Suggest Energy Auto-switching options for Electric, and Gas supplies, plus Community Solar systems in 18 states
• Save money on Merchant Accounts and credit card processing and Eliminate credit card processing fees by passing them on to you clients directly
All we need are copies of your utility/telecom invoices.
There are no consulting fees or hidden charges - our fees are completely contingency based. We don't charge you a penny until we ﬁnd your company savings. We take 30% of any savings negotiated.
There is absolutely no risk on your behalf. We will present our ﬁndings to you for approval before any errors will be removed or changes will be made.
Schedule a complimentary call with us to go over your requirements and get a commercial bill audit started.
Gain control over your commercial expenses and boost your bottom line with a commercial bills audit.